This website allows me to communicate with you and at the same time inform you on all developments in the field of Plastic Surgery (Aesthetic and Reconstructive), invasive and non-invasive. Updates on my professional / scientific activity in this field are also available.
Evident throughout this website, my two key principles in handling each case (invasive or non-invasive) are the patient's safety, Hippocrate's maxim “to do good or to do no harm” and the anticipated aesthetic result which must be impressive but also natural.
To achieve this, a plastic surgeon needs the following:
- Deep appreciation of the sense of beauty.
- Great specialty skills.
- Perfect yet discerning use of new technology.
There are six necessary properties that distinguish a doctor and, by extension, a plastic surgeon.
- Human contact with the patients
- Deep theoretic specialty skills
- Extended surgery experience
- Publication of papers in journals of the specialty
- Presentation of papers in conferences of his specialty